[wtr-general] Chrome Headless Browser
江南
2017-12-08 17:14:41 UTC

I have tried the code below but my script just keep loading then I get this
message: Net::ReadTimeout: Net::ReadTimeout

@browser = Watir::Browser.new :chrome, headless: true
@browser.goto "www.google.com"

Can someone tell me am I missing something?

Thanks
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com

---
Chuck van der Linden
2017-12-08 17:24:32 UTC
Post by 江南
Hi,
I have tried the code below but my script just keep loading then I get
@browser = Watir::Browser.new :chrome, headless: true
@browser.goto "www.google.com"
Can someone tell me am I missing something?
Thanks
Do you have the latest chromedriver installed in a directory that is
included in your PATH? (from a command line in any directory on your
system you should be able to type "chromedriver,exe -v" and it will display
the version of chromedriver.. (also verifies it can be found on the path)

江南