[wtr-general] Problem with Button()
r***@gmail.com
2018-10-24 06:41:26 UTC
Hi Titus,

When I type

b.button(class: "login-button").click

Rubymine shows this

[image: Capture.PNG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

There is a red colour underline RubyMine does only when I use b.button(),
it's not coming when I use b.element(). May I know the reason?
Before posting, please read https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.
In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com
---
Titus Fortner

2018-10-24 07:38:45 UTC
You can see the pic below, it's happening only when I open chrome browser,
it's not happening for firefox.

[image: Untitled.png]

Titus Fortner

Lakshya Kapoor
2018-10-24 23:57:34 UTC
Post by Titus Fortner
There must be another button method somewhere in your required files that
doesn't take any parameters.
This is most likely it. I get the same red line for *link()*. When I CTRL
+ B on it, it takes me to Ruby's *FileUtils *module where *link* is alias
for *ln()*.