[wtr-general] can we use watir to automate angular applications
c w
2018-03-07 13:50:37 UTC
Hi all!

Please let me know if we can use watir to automate angular applications...
and responsive applications

Please let me know if there are any new books on the market, links with
tutorials anything.

Thank you so much
Before posting, please read https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.
In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com
---
rajagopalan madasami

Titus Fortner
2018-03-07 14:29:23 UTC
Watir is a great choice for automating responsive applications because
it handles much of the synchronization for you.

We're still working on improving our content, but the basic guides can
be found here: http://watir.com/guides/

There is an add-on gem specifically for angular applications:
https://github.com/titusfortner/watir_angular
It gives you more direct locators for angular elements and access to
the same waiting scripts that Google uses in Protractor, without
having to use Protractor.

c w
2018-03-07 15:22:05 UTC
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate all just in time help.

Have a very nice day and we will be in touch here!
Post by c w
In short: search before you ask, be nice.
---
Groups
Post by rajagopalan madasami
Post by c w
"Watir General" group.
an

Titus Fortner
2018-03-07 15:29:22 UTC
Also, if you want to join us on Selenium Slack, there are lots more
conversations in the #watir and #ruby-ruby-ruby-ruby channels:
http://seleniumhq.herokuapp.com/

Apzal Bahin
2018-03-07 14:11:37 UTC
Sorry for asking this question here.Th questions are not getting posted here

Please help me to resove this issue

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49131024/what-is-replica-of-this-java-code-setexperimentaloption-in-ruby-to-open-chrome