[wtr-general] can we use watir for automation native mobile\desktop apps
c w
2018-03-29 13:37:18 UTC
Hi all,

I went to an interview and their apps are native on mobile and desktop.

This is new to me and I am asking here the experts if can we use the
watir for automating the testing.

Please any advise, links in this regards are so appreciated.
Before posting, please read https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.
In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com
---
Super Kevy