[wtr-general] How can I write the corresponding WATIR for this selenium Code?
r***@gmail.com
2018-02-17 12:09:51 UTC
How can I write the corresponding WATIR CODE for this given below selenium
Code?

driver.switch_to.window driver.window_handles[1]
Before posting, please read https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.
In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com
---
Titus Fortner