[wtr-general] It's not allowing me to create the pullrequest for WATIR
r***@gmail.com
2017-10-31 07:09:28 UTC

I am able to create 'new issue' but I couldn't create the pull request, It
shows the below screen, what should I do to create the pull?

I have attached the screen shot of my page please have a look at that.
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com

---
rajagopalan madasami

Lucas Tierney
2017-10-31 13:57:07 UTC
I don't see that you have any public repos on your github account. You need
to fork the watir repo and push your branch to your fork. Then you create a
pull request from that branch

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 2:18:11 AM UTC-5, rajagopalan madasami
Post by r***@gmail.com
Hi,
I am able to create 'new issue' but I couldn't create the pull request, It
shows the below screen, what should I do to create the pull?
​
Hi,

rajagopalan madasami