[wtr-general] My NetBeans doesn't recognize watir saying: "no such file to load -- watir"
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 01:02:47 UTC
I want to make the automation process so I downloaded Ruby and invoked "gem
install watir" on the cmd and it shows watir is installed.
I installed the proper plugin:
Ruby and Rails - plugin
when i wrote

require 'watir'
browser = Watir::Browser.new:chrome

and run th file, the result is:

LoadError: no such file to load -- watir
require at org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1027
require at
C:/Users/Acer/AppData/Roaming/NetBeans/8.2/jruby/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36
(root) at
C:\Users\Acer\Documents\NetBeansProjects\RubyBasics\lib\main.rb:3

I tried to do the same using interactive Ruby and it worked, that shows my
ruby and watir automates but Netbeans doesn't recognize the file.

Help please.
Before posting, please read https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.
In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com
---