[wtr-general] Ignore browser zoom level
Pratik G V
2018-01-31 19:15:40 UTC
Hello,

Does anyone know on how to set the browser zoom level to 100% in the test
script. When I try to open a browser, I get this error *Browser zoom level
was set to 50%. It should be set to 100%
(Selenium::WebDriver::Error::SessionNotCreatedError)*. I don't want to set
the zoom level manually every time I launch the browser. I am running my
scripts in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 Pro. I am Watir 6.10.3 and
WebDriver 3.2.4
Before posting, please read https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.
In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-***@googlegroups.com
watir-general+***@googlegroups.com
---